Update announcement—Stone Arena
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from logging in to the game!
1. Balance Adjustments
- Improved the ATK of totem/fort. Now they deal significantly more damage to Infantries, constructions and Dinos.
- Extended all heroes’ summoning range.
- Decreased the CD time for Tina’s active skill.
- Avina’s shield on Infantry units now has a limited duration.
2. Unit Adjustments
- Slightly lowered Hefty Abu’s HP. Greatly improved ATK.
- Slightly lowered Bush Butcher’s ATK. Greatly improved HP.
- Added a 100% ASPD & MSPD boost to Bonezerker upon revival.
- Rod Soldier can now taunt. Hah!
- Lowered Trinity Shredder’s HP. Greatly improved ATK.
- Improved ATK and HP of Harley.
- Raised the Amber cost of Damolisher to 5. Slightly improved ATK and HP
- Improved the repairing effect of Helping Hands.
- Improved the healing effect of Abyssal Lotus.
- Greatly increased Chomper’s chewing speed. That’s scary.
- Lowered the Amber cost of Arrow Rain to 2.
- Local currency will be shown according to player's region.
- Voice chat is temporary offline, we will provide a more stable voice chat experience later.
- Fixed an issue where a error message is shown after sharing achievements.
- The number of friends is now displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused some units to be untargetable.
- Changed the game icon.